Life is full of surprises. Some are good, while others can be a little flat - like your tire after a nail finds its way into it, or the dent in your fender from that pole that came out of nowhere. At Mopar®, we understand. That's why if you're in need of Roadside Assistance, you can call one of the following numbers for help. Our customer service teams are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
WITHIN THE U.S.
Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® and Ram: 1-800-521-2779
Alfa Romeo: 1-844-253-2872
Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® and Ram: 1-800-363-4869
So we can best serve you when you call, please have the following information available:
- Name of vehicle owner
- Vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Type of vehicle
- License plate number
- Mileage (odometer reading)
- Where you are located (city, cross streets, landmarks, etc.)
- Nature of the problem (brief description)
What to Expect: The towing service will transport your vehicle to the Service Department of the closest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT® or Alfa Romeo dealership. Please keep in mind, if you choose to go to another dealership, additional charges will apply if the added distance exceeds 10 miles.
24-Hour Towing Assistance covers jump-starts or towing to the nearest FCA US dealer and is applicable for the term of the basic manufacturer's warranty period of 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.
For FIAT® Vehicles Only: 24-Hour Towing Assistance covers jump-starts or towing to the nearest FIAT® studio and is applicable for the term of the basic manufacturer's warranty period of 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first.
For Alfa Romeo Vehicles Only: 24-Hour Towing Assistance covers jump-starts or flatbed towing to the nearest Alfa Romeo studio and is applicable for the term of the basic manufacturer's warranty period of 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first.
For Model Years 2013 through Present: FCA US LLC offers full Roadside Assistance, which includes towing, flat tire, lockout, and fuel delivery service for all FCA US vehicles.
24-hour Towing Assistance is also provided on a warrantable component if your vehicle has a longer warranty (such as SRT® vehicles), or additional component coverage such as 7-year or 70,000-mile limited powertrain warranty. Additionally, if you purchased certain extended service contract policies offered through our Mopar® Vehicle Protection (MVP) program, this would provide an additional level of coverage on warrantable components offered through these plans. Please see your authorized Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram or FIAT® dealer for further details. You can also visit the Mopar Vehicle Protection® section of this site to learn more.
Towing Assistance Exclusions:
- Towing claims which are provided by unlicensed providers
- Incidental or consequential damages and/or charges connected with the failure of your vehicle. Some examples may include lost time and inconvenience; the loss of the use of your vehicle; rental car expenses; fuel cost; telephone, travel, meal and/or lodging expenses; the loss of personal or commercial property; the loss of work related revenue.
- Any vehicle which has had the odometer altered
Additional Towing Assistance Exclusions for 2012 model year and prior:
- Towing claims which would typically be covered by your vehicle insurance (such as accident related claims)
- Fuel delivery*
- Flat tire changes*